Nutrilite Vitamins

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Double X Vitamin from Nutrilite


Why Double X Vitamins?



-Double X is the world's best multi-vitamin.
-A 2002 report in a leading medical journal recommends that ... "all adults should take a multivitamin, daily."
-Double X has grown within the years since it first came out and improved every year.
-Double X is now a distinct tablet content, easier to swallow, herbal fragrance.
-DOUBLE X is power-packed with vitamins, minerals, and plant concentrates, supporting your active and healthy lifestyle.
-DOUBLE X has phytonutrients with antioxidant protection, targeting key groups of cell-damaging free radicals.


Gold Vitamin


Silver Minerals


Bronze Phytonutrients

These are three types of vitamins included in the double X vitamin.

For a little more information on what double x is check out the website
http://www.nutrilite.com/en-us/Nature/Products/double-x.aspx?


Personal Review
In the beginning when I first saw this vitamin, I was telling myself, why should anyone take this? Why would you waste money on something that doesn't even help you? I was wrong, I took this vitamin about a year ago, and I can't stop taking them. Not only do you know you feel healthy but you can feel it. I am a golfer for college and I can't go a day without these vitamins.

How can I buy this product?
This product is not sold in stores. You can only purchase it through a Amway represent. I am a Amway representative/IBO (independent business owner)
You can go to

www.amwayglobal.com/jimmykim


to purchase this fabulous Double X vitamin and other great products on my site!
Simple and easy way to find this product on my website is to search "double x" on the search link located at the top right.
Check it out!
More reviews on more items coming soon.

If you are interested in joining the Amway business, you can also go to my website and click the link "start a business" or you can e-mail me at kpxshyguyx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment